Read 23 comments as:
Filter By
Lmao I agree MNLU is not living upto it's potential and the admin is shit. It doesn't mean the students are. Extremely high performing and intelligent students who have been let down by the admin have sought opportunities elsewhere on their own.

The down votes on actual figures makes me laugh, as though these people know what's going on
Release the placement official data by your placement committee after the batch graduates. All the naysayers will stop their trolling. So long as you don't, anon claims aren't going to change anything.
MNLU did release the placement brochure for the batch of 2024. Disclaimer: I am not from MNLU Mumbai or any other NLU currently (Just checked their website tho). Here you go: https://mnlumumbai.edu.in/pdf/PLACEMENT%20BROCHURE%202019-24.pdf
You have to learn the difference between placement brochure and placement report if you ever wish to get placed yourself. The latter contains the breakup of jobs offered and accepted, along with exact name of each recruiter and number of offers made by them.
Yeah the same way they released fake placement statistics and then had to remove the data from the website after being exposed grandly on legally india

https://www.legallyindia.com/convos/topic/202434-placement-statistics-came-out

Kuch to sharam kar lo
Lol, 4 alone are there in tri .. cam Sam luthra azb is sperate. Plus if you count finsec touchstone tta snr it's too much
AFAIK at least 10-15 people have gotten PPOs. EY recruited from the college as well, around 3-4 people got placed
DSK is still conducting its interviews, Pheonix Legal is doing the same, Panag & Babu came in and did their initial interview rounds, LKS took the CVs, EY hired three people, JSA has just come in and asked for CVs. At least a few more to come.

Plus there are like 15-20 people in PPOs. Not bad, but could be better - it is in tier II
yeah and finsec was the first to hire in the college. They really snatched the student up immediately after 5 year began lol