Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
Also which successful 58 year old lawyer in a law firm earns less than 4.5cr?
It is not at all normal for a 58 year old law firm partner to earn 4.5 cr - absolute rubbish

maths require such a lawyer to have a 12-15 crore book to start with (your personal earning cannot be more than one third of your teams billing)

Extremely rare

Do not write such stuff to set up unrealistic expectations in young lawyers
Why not? What is the point of comparing incomes of two people doing the exact same thing?
I am surprised. I thought his income would be higher. Any undisclosed income???
Even a third-tier trial court advocate earns 7-8 cr per year by age 58. No big deal.
not true, pure drivel this is

remember anyone with 5 cr of wealth (much less annual income) is already in 0.1% of the Indian population

Most 50 year old lawyers struggle to earn 12-20 lakhs per year
Bhai woh Rajdeep Sardesai hai. Indian media ke top echelons me hai. He is not a senior news editor. In your language, think of him as Ashwath Rau or Zia Mody. Is she a random Law firm partner? How can you compare him to a Law firm partner?

Rajdeep, Arnab, Ravish Kumar directly talk with the top leadership of BJP or Sangh or any ruling party. Elections on my plate series me direct Revanth Reddy ke ghar me nashta karta hai yeh. Top media people are extremely well-connected. It is their job, so nothing big for them.

He was offered an RS seat in 2012 by TMC which he declined. Search for how much an RS seat costs. It borders on ignorance to compare Rajdeep Sardesai or Ravish Kumar with a law firm partner.

Nikal jao law ke bubble se mere bhai. Law firm se bahut badi hai duniya. Law firm is a part of the game. It is not the only or the entire game. This overhyping of Law firms needs to be stopped. This is like the Bank PO coaching teacher who used overhype Bank PO and tell me - PO banoge toh sab bolega waah officer ban gye.

Abe acchi naukri hai, par, duniya isse bahut badi hai. Padh le Vision IAS ek baar.
A 16-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.