Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
I'm in my final semester of LLB and have interned at good tier 1 and tier 2 firms at mainly disputes and some corporate too.

I wanted to know what is the situation at DSK for these depts and in which dept are my chances the best for internships
Its a good place for disputes with a flourishing disputes practice. The Luthra team that joined has amazing experience and great work with some very good mentors.
That tram got disbanded long ago. Get a fact check. Their disputes is crap!
Shiv Sapra is not with the Luthra gang and is still with DSK - Ace lawyer with strong Harvey Specter vibes!
Hes a great guy. I interned under him in 2017, very respectful and approachable.
DSK doesn't hire freshers in the Disputes Team, unless you come in with a Partner level referral. This is something an A3 told me when I was on Assessment there.
The A3 was only trying to make to feel better. There are 2 people in disputes delhi office from 2023 who got a PPO and one from 2024 batch who will join as Trainee associate next month. She interned with me and impressed one of the partners
All the freshers (people who joined the firm right after graduation) in disputes Delhi are campus placements.