Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
I am one of the office-bearers in SBA and I know what has happened. I won't elaborate.
"I won't elaborate." - perfect way to establish creds as a genuine Law School student.
U asked for info, I provided it. Whether to believe it or not is upto you. There are law school politics that I would not like to share with people outside. See for yourself if NMC takes place this year.

The major reason for canceling NMC is that the admin is not happy with the Convenors of the ADR Board.
Never said the info was not accurate. Just that the superciliousness was befitting NLS grads. Surprise surprise though, you did end up sharing more info.
I work in the Admin department, so here are my two cents:

It wasn't that Admin did not give permission; the ADR Board never took serious steps to properly operationalize the NMC post 2016/17, nor did the SBA ever hold them to account. We have always been most supportive of all student initiatives; however, most of these initiatives fizzle out after the students who suggested them originally graduate.
It's not happening, and i think its f***ing stupid. So many institutions have had their internal rounds and allocated the competition to students, what are they supposed to do now?