Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
Hi, I have recently joined a chamber which has an insolvency practice. Iā€™m new to this practice and therefore need help. Are there any books on Insolvency which can help me clear my concepts?
Was in a similar position. OP, this is the best advice. Going through the code itself definitely helps.
There are a few people in Linkedin who writes regularly on IBC, including Dr. M S Sahoo. There are also some pages which covers latest judicial developments in this area. If you follow these people/pages, it could help you in remaining abreast of the developments
Hi. Could you please let me know the persons in LinkedIn whom one could follow for IBC updates?
Take classes from CS Deepak Gajrani for company law and IBC, that will provide you more corporate law knowledge than required at any tier-1 law firm
Apart from the Bare Act, you should also peruse the handbook 'Understanding the IBC' that is published by IBBI.
CA institute website. Get CA Final study material. It is best, free & updated with case studies. Any other material has only 2 qualities at the most.