Read 16 comments as:
Filter By
Having seen the law life panning out pretty painful in my job, I am planning to do a master's to better my prospects and career.For me, both foreign LLM and MBA are equally relevant since it adds value in the long run. Coming from a middle-class family, I can only spend on one discipline. In your opinion, and people who have done both, which is better in your opinion, looking from the prospect of a non-nlu guy without any contacts and wanting to go into corporate. Pls help
first think what you want to get after your llm or mba

then check how feasible they are

from my own experience llm does not add any value for law firm jobs if one comes back to India, if llm is being used to move to another jurisdiction one must have the pathway ready before committing to llm, doing llm has rarely anything to do with getting a job outside india

dont know much about mba but if the placement stats at top 50 places are anything to go by then people do get good jobs, however mbas are almost 3-4 times as expensive as llm especially if you do the 2 yr american version, uk version is one year and a bit cheaper, also fro the top 50 mba places you would need around 3 yrs of work ex or they will not even look at your application + 650 gmat score min