Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
SAM doesn't and CAM/AZB only takes the toppers. Its sad and very unfair.
How is it unfair? The toppers have worked harder and performed better. Hence they will get the best opportunities. What's unfair is the lack of enough opportunities and the mushrooming of law schools in this country despite that.
more often than not, they are clueless about the real black letter law and have a personality which solely revolves around buttering professors, looking at everything from the perspective of getting marks and makes you a passive aggressive competitive person. Correct me if I'm wrong folks.
If that's what the law firms want, then that's what they will get. Your opinion of your fellow students don't really matter until you make something of yourself.
SAM only works on contacts my friend. Seen JGLS first years getting through without knowing shit.
Why is it unfair if the (supposedly) top firms take the toppers? In RCC they dont take only toppers so individually what is unfair about it?
No. I think they only take in through contacts and/or college recruitment cells
I got an internship confirmation today through individual application from Mumbai office- T2 NLU