Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
Hi guys, I applied for the Law Officer position in the Indian Navy, didn't think I'd be shortlisted for SSB but I did. I have no clue how to go about this and it's literally in about 15 days. I am panicking a lot. I want to give my best, so any guidance, or tips would be greatly appreciated. Should I take up coaching? Or can I self-study and crack this?? Please help me out.
Get enrolled in an online coaching ASAP or see if you have friends from army background to help. Which college were you from btw?
There's a website called ssbcrack, I believe it also has a youtube channel. Go through it & you'll do well. Don't fake it, you'll get caught. Be your natural self & stay positive. That's it. SSB is very different from other personality based exams. So stay original. Either you have it or not. Don't sweat it !
I also have a call letter for Bangalore. It’s on 20th of March for me though. Hope to see you there. I’m not preparing or anything though.
I got shortlisted too. Didn't think much when applying.

From what I have heard, coaching is not really needed.

They will check your "office like qualities" - which no coaching can help you with.

You can check the phases of SSB - and just give it a shot. The competition is crazy high though.
Take coaching from some decent coaching walla. You can prepare psychology tests and interview from home, but you'll need external assistance for GTO tasks. Baki all the best.

PS:- I had taken coaching from Baalnoi, Maj Kalsi himself taught GTO tasks to my batch. Was very good at that time. I don't know how it is these days.
A 3-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
A 2-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.