Read 21 comments as:
Filter By
Got into top T1 NLU this year, I have a budget of 80k(savings) currently using a 12 year old Dell Intel I3 laptop with windows 10 works fine with charger and all but want to upgrade any suggestions???? (Ideally around 60/70k)
if your use is limited and you’re not interested in using any crack softwares you can get macbook 2020 around 60-65k which should be more than enough for college day to day task.
Almost everything can be cracked on Mac (2020 onwards) as well... I use cracked word, adobe and yada yada. Please don't limit your horizon thinking that softwares cannot be cracked on mac. Never paid for any subscription.
Macbook for sure. You will need it for the multiple assignments you have especially if you have multiple tabs open
Why the fuck do people in smartphones today??? Humare zamane mein sirf letters likhte the.
Don't waste your money on Macbooks. They're glorified and overpriced garbage with compatibility issues if they come with M series chips.
Recommending installing a fresh SSD, Ram upgrade and maybe a new battery. Might be too Spartan, but the laptop will be as good as new.

Having said that, if buying new, 1080p screen, about 8 gigs of ram, 512 SSD and a Ryzen 5/ i5 11th gen or more should set you up.
Can't believe how technologically dumb lawyers are blindly recommending macbooks.
I use an Acer Swift. Perfectly handy for law school tasks. Updated it to Windows 11 about a year ago. Get about eight hours of battery life after three years' usage.
Any Intel Evo certified laptop with a Gen 13 processor. M1 Macbook is also not a bad choice, but over the years, I have come to prefer Windows.
Alternative suggestion: get a cheap Windows laptop for typing (MSI under 40k) and an iPad for everything else (iPad 10th gen is around 30k).