Read 72 comments as:
Filter By
NKU is probably the richest competition lawyer in India. Clients trust her. She is a workaholic and gets the best results. She runs the game.

But other than that - working with her can give you heart attacks. She herself has no life/personal life outside the firm and makes everyone like her.

In what regards is she inspirational? Other than being an extreme workaholic and money minter. I don't even see any reason why she wants to make even more money lol.
well, to each their own. No need to be judgmental. Not necessary that only having a life outside work will make someone happy and complete. Perhaps being a workaholic makes NKU happy and satisfied. Its bizarre to assume those not having life outside work shouldn't mint money.
Seen enough in law firms on both sides of the table to say that only SJV comes close in the slightly younger crop of self made rainmaker partners. SJV (Shishir) at CAM.
I just love this thread. Here's my addition which is definitely super true- Richa, Trilegal.
That's true. She is actually inspiration. Good at work and encourages wlb
Sriram Ramchandran at Wadia Ghandy earlier was at Phoenix Legal, gem of a person to work with! Has a life outside work and encourages you to have one and treats you like an adult!
One of my favourite seniors from law school! Very nice and polite fellow.
Main banega, abhi toh main ghas cheel raha hai, par banega - just waiting for my break
Rajiv Tiwari- Ex-Partner of Titus & Co. (now heads the in house side of a big telecom company).
He seems like a good partner. Why the downvotes, please spread light on this.
Sudhir Bassi

Abhimanyu Bhattacherya

Kumar Saurabh Singh

Shishir Mehta

Naming a few who I looked up to when I started off at Kco
Sanjay Khan Nagra from Khaitan Bangalore is a true inspiration. In case folks were wondering who the concerned partner mentioned above is.
Mathew Chacko at Spice Route. Great personality to work with. Other than WLB, the culture is so good.
Manvinder Singh at JSA, Gurgaon office. His team adores him. They have good things to say about him all the time.
Considering most of us don’t get to see Corp lawyers showcase their skills in a court room type open space, for the people commenting their bosses name on this thread, could you also share what incident you heard/ experienced made you feel these people really inspired you?

No sarcastic comments please.
Shreya Dua and Pavi Jain. The glue that holds all associates together.
Divij Kumar, Luthra and Luthra Lit. One of the best partners to work with. Gem of a person!
A 2-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
A 12-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
A 5-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
A 50-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
A 6-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
A 10-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
A 3-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.