Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
What is the work from home policy like at the T-1 firms? I have heard that some of them (KCO) have adopted a hybrid policy. Is it actually in practice or do associates have to go to office everyday?
Clueless, but I thought everyone had gone back to 5 days a week in Mumbai and Delhi. Correct me if I’m wrong.
Ghar se kaam kar sakte hain, office hee tera ghar hai and office wale tera parivaar
No need to come to office.

No need to work.

Sit at home in your chaddis and we will just keep paying your lazy entitled ass.
Kaam horaha hai to kya issue hai? If companies like Google and Amazon can work wfh cross-border then why can't a 30-35 member team can't.
Tumhari chaddi mein kyun aag lagi hai. Agar logon ko WFH mil Raha hai toh tumhe kya problem hai.
Kya dikkat hai?

Office aa ke muft ki chai aur 1000 sutta breaks are better as per you as compared to a relatively chill life? Transactions me aisa kaunsa cheez hai jske liye physically ghar se baahar jana hai?

I understand meeting and applying maska to clients, uske alawa what does it even achieve?

Unfcomfortable formals, long commutes. Fucking rent in a T1 city, sara salary to isi me chalre jata hai.

Aaplog partner type aate raho office, humein baksh do na.
April ka wait karo, phir to KCo mein WFO ka nanga naach hoga.

I m anticipating a few couplets from Amar Sinhji on the importance of attending office physically.

Partners ko bhi pagalpan sawaar hai ki you cannot network without coming to office. Corona ke waqt to Mera popat networking karta tha na office jaake
Interning at a tier 1 rn, all the associates come in 3-4 days a week. Partners here every day!
SAM Corp (varies from team to team) is WFH 2/3 days a week every alternate week
Yes, KCOs official policy for non litigation lawyers is a hybrid mode of 3 WFO days and 2 WFH days. However the enforcement of this depends on the team. However don't dream of this lasting long. KCO is expanding to the 14th floor soon and once that's done, it is rumoured to be WFO for 5 days.
SAM has a hybrid policy. we go to office every alternate week but that is not for every team I guess.