Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
Me (SA3/T1, Mumbai): Omega Speedmaster moonwatch

Litigation batchmate (nepokid/NLU, Delhi): Rolex Daytona steel for his wedding

M&A Partner (T1, Mumbai): Deep-sea that he took scupa diving in the Maldives (his GF's insta had all the pics)

Feel free to add on, the watch enthusiast community is really growing :)
Tudor Black Bay 58. I always get questions about it, and its a great conversation starter with nepo-kid clients and even the nouveau riche Rado-bois.
That's a fantastic watch. Not too flashy. The right people know about it and how classy it is
Saw a Fintech General Counsel rocking a Carl F Bucherer Manero Flyback (Blue Dial) one day. The same guy also has a Breitling Premier Chrono (Green Dial). And trust me, he knows how to dress and rock the talk!
There is a PA who was once wearing a quartz watch. Extremely elegant, beautiful and minutely detailed dial. I thought the watch to be north of 20k. I enquired him about it - it was an HMT watch of around 1700rs
If it was an HMT, it would probably be a mechanical and not just a quartz. True value for money. I have 5 HMTs.
I once saw a T1 Noida Firm Partner who wears a Jacob and Co. tourbillon watch. Heard those go for 6-7 figures USD. It is a beauty.
Not possible. Must be a palika copy. Anyway, Jacob & Co. is so flashy. Why would you spend that much money on it unless you're a rapper?
What does "Nepo Kid" have to do with the watch that the person wears. Jealous much?
It means they didn't buy it. It was bought for them.

You can't go and buy a Patek Nautilus in your early 20s on your own. Nuff said.
A0 (all self bought): Longines Hydroconquest Automatic and Tissot PRX powermatic 80. Next prolly going to be Rolex OP or Air King