Read 28 comments as:
Filter By
I my experience legal research is nothing but searching on Google for extended period of time.

Please enlighten me if I am mistaken.

Also if you think this is not what legal research is please do enlighten me (serious) because I really want to learn.
Based on your current circumstances, you may be eligible for a full refund of the fees you have paid to your college.
enlighten us with your profound knowledge, what do you do in β€œlegal research”?
Write CLAT. Go to college again. Go to legal methods class. Thank me later.
To add, what is legal research if not a longer trial and error search with requirement of bare minimum legal lingo and a SCC/Manu subscription
You can go the same with any thing.

What is birdwatching if not a sight of a bird, with a binocular
Let me guess. first-year law student after completing the first law school project?
Bhai Maine toh law degree complete bhi kar Li phir bhi yahi question hai.
everyone who is going to answer against this, please provide reasons for doing so. I am a first year student and would like to know what legal research is, if not what OP said it is.
It is the nuances that Google cannot give us. It leads us, the horse, to water, but cannot force us to drink. It is up to us to make that additional effort.

If you simply copy-paste shit and make random inferences, then God help you.
What is surgery if not glorified butchering?

What is investment banking if not a glorified game of Monopoly?
Han aise toh sab bekar: what is aerospace engineering if not glorified Lego assembly? What is mathematics if not glorified philosophy?
why are people offended and downvoting? OP might have somewhat oversimplified the situation, but I don't think they're entirely wrong
This is exactly why those humanities courses are so important. The ones that 19 year old kids come here and mock. Humanities teaches you to disaggregate various parts of a topic, maintain a healthy skepticism towards all sources, and rigorously test your assumptions.
Bas kuchh saal hai

AI aa gaya aur ye searching bhi nahi karna padega.
The fact that you equate legal search with google search shows why you will never succeed as a lawyer.
A 3-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 5-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.