Read 126 comments as:
Filter By
cant understand why someone will downvote this - he has simply shared the link of people actually sharing their experience on camera, what could be your objection to that
In my college we all follow lawsikho.com/opportunities to be notfied on opportunities

very useful

our placement sir showed us
This is another wonderful initiative of lawsikho, and can be used by everyone free of cost

I also absolutely love superlawyer follow it regularly
I've taken some. LawSikho courses are excellent if you are serious about learning and earning. They teach you practical work skills and help you find opportunities to earn by using those skills. It's a bit intense, but it's a shortcut to success.
The Placements Team used to be good once. Even bring T1 and T2 internships some times. But now all you get is some random BD internships or some low-grade internships.
Not true tbh, some people from my batch have gotten into tier 1/2 firms. Rest are quite stupid as they are so I don't think it has anything to do with LawSikho and more to do with students themselves.
Whether lawsikho levels the field or not just the idea that they might be doing it make these people lose their sleep

Their entire worldview is constructed based on how they are more superior than all other lawyers because they cracked an exam called CLAT
Mod note:- Post might contain some possible PR by the concerned course provider. Reader's discretion is advised.
agreee. even if you have to sell one of your kidneys, you should do that and invest in the lawsikho courses. you will eventually make enough money to buy two or three kidneys
They have a ton of free material which is available on their website and more YT videos. If you like the content there, just take the course. The comment section is pure garbage and hateful for no apparent reason than trying to sound cool for hating LawSikho lol.
suddenly all the lawyers across the world with their t1 job appeared out of nowhere.

LLM is “lullam degree” but lawsikho gets you t1 job. lmao
2300+ jobs in 2023 calendar year, surely you don’t think all were in tier 1

But a handful, surely
This is accurate except the last part

At Lawsikho you also get jobs
A perfectly factual comment highlighting some of the ▮▮▮ claims from LS does not get published here by the mods, whereas the hundreds of ▮▮▮ comments including derogatory ones about universities and faculty are getting the nod. Good to see how LI mods are ▮▮▮.
Can you share some opportunities one can get in online mode, considering he does't have very impressive CV but is ready to learn and do hardwork.
Hit up every firm having a corporate law profile you can find, scour the shit Outta LinkedIn. If you cannot find one. Try and intern under some person, any person, build contacts, connections. Most importantly don't sit still, work and try to improve yourself.
Everyone tries this

works for noobody

I guess you did you law 10-15 years back you have no idea how it is now for law students :)
Or how it is for lawyers either, most of us are struggling and lawsikho is a blessing
Yes spamming law firms work but don’t join a govt approved highly rated skill development course

Great advice
Many of LawSikho courses are certified by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) and LawSikho is listed as a partner of NSDC.
A 34-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
Lawsikho has thousands of public reviews on all the usual platforms and it’s overwhelmingly positive
This comment contains one basic ▮▮▮, which is that Lawsikho people have circulated this thread and asked others to post these comments.
A 11-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 55-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 6-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
I have attended many free bootcamps, while a part of the content can be repetitive there is always something new to learn

I have not taken any course yet but I probably will
You are a legal team? At least try to act as a professional when you are posing as one.
A 16-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 12-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
Lawsikho has over 600 full time people if all of them come on this thread imagine what it would look like

Don’t delude yourself
In your imagination, but ramanuj has better things to do

We love lawsikho and will not allow you to ruin their reputation here like this
A 6-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 112-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 29-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 18-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 32-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 38-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 32-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 12-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 15-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 24-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 19-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 24-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 36-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 3-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 187-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 8-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 16-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 98-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 11-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 28-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 38-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
A 14-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 11-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 27-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 86-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 57-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 51-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 22-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 13-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 11-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 26-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.