Read 28 comments as:
Filter By
1) nalsar won’t fall the way you projected it to

2) if you get nls in the subsequent lists- nls over nalsar despite all of the stuff that you wrote above
Do you want to chill, or do you want a good education? If the latter then NALSAR is not going to help, their good faculty have all left or are leaving. Come to NLS, we manage to have some fun here as well.
Messiah wants to know the location of the place where you manage to have fun.
I'll ask this simply; I already have NALSAR. I may get a chance in NLS. Should I go or not, despite being in NALSAR ?
Robust publications? Where? As for infra, NLS has better location, but certainly a way more crowded campus that's going to get worse with the 300-strong batch.
As an incoming student, you don't have any idea about the quality of publications, nor are you in any position to compare faculty quality.
Bro for the umpteempth time NIRF ranking means nothing. NLS and NALSAR both are top two of the country. I don't think your career outcomes would change at either of the places.
Nope. NLUD is a wannabe recognised by nobody else other than themselves and NIRF as anywhere near the top.
By what logic? NIRF? Doesn't count. By NiRF logic IIT M is ahead of IIT Bombay. By NIRF logic Jamia is better than NLU J. But reality is totally different.
Don’t mislead. NLUD is better than NALSAR and with the batch size increase, NLUD should also easily be preferred over NLS. But I’m assuming OP didn’t crack AILET. So he’s going to choose between NLS and NALSAR.
Nah, AILET is overrated. NLUD does have the batch strength advantage though, not denying that.
You’re not OP. OP has already acceded that NLUD is better than NALSAR.
Yes probably didn't give Ailet. Which would you choose between NLS & NALSAR?
A 7-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.