Read 31 comments as:
Filter By
If I were Hugo, then I wouldn't have been checking LI during a Balinese holiday! :(
Well, would answer if you give-bacck something in consideration for our answer enabling you to score extremely well.
As the person who had drafted the assignment, I'll check this thread for answers and give zero to similar ans
Instead of putting my assignment on a public forum, try to follow my lectures/study material, you will be better off. Now, stop with these anonymous asks for a solution to a simple classroom exercise and try solving it on your own.
Do you think this is an original problem? Had it been thus, why would the amounts have been in USD?
i too am all set to sponsor a one way plane ticket to the ICJ so that our juniors would not have to bear your classes
If it is a classroom exercise, then why did it get assigned beforehand? If it's a take home exercise, then we are allowed to seek help from wherever we can, just like lawyers do in real life.
I have zilch hopes left from the Batch of 2025. They tried to pull off similar stunts back when I taught them labour law.
Why should he, when a series of guest lectures tanked recently due to the batch
Then Hugo should sponsor a batch trip to Bali, so that we can learn the art of negotiation through real life examples.
Never again visiting Bali after having to arbitrate for buying a fucking scarf!
Imagine being a professor at a tier-one NLU, yet take an anonymous troll website like LI seriously.
Reading the posts does not necessarily mean that one takes those seriously. I read media coverage of Modiji's promises, especially the ones about the economy and finance, but have not started taking any of those seriously yet.