Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
I am at that juncture of life where I can deep dive into law or move away from it. I have experienced law firm culture and would not like to work in a law firm. Given that litigation does not pay well, that is also something I don't want to do. People who are first-generation lawyers and are deliberating on what choice to make please advice.
Sorry to be brutal but this is a silly comparison. Both fields are different - i would suggest that you go with whatever is your "calling" - there is no right/wrong choice objectively speaking. Examine what you would like more - working in courtrooms, adjudicating matters, being in a service that has excellent repute but limited pay, vs. a private job with greater monetary benefits and working with/in companies? like i said, it has to be a personal choice. Both CAT and judiciary exams require considerable studying and hardwork, and i do not think you can do both. Follow your gut instinct, whatever is your calling is what you will do better in.
MBA. At this point you shouldn't even ask this question. An MBA if done from the top 5 colleges will give you more opportunities than law related careers.
Judiciary is a job whereas MBA is a subject course. How both can be compared? Pdhna hai too MBA karlo or naukri socha tha judiciary pprtn krlo
Judiciary gives decent money but if you want to be UMC with good career progression then choose MBA( only from top few colleges).