Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
Hi, I have asked and posted a lot of senior advocate chambers and about getting a job in corporate law firm. I am a practising lawyer in a small city and I have my home here. I did not go to any NLU and I onky have litigation experience but I am tired of playing small with my life. I want to either work in a good chamber in Delhi or Work in corporate law (only for money).

As you would have guessed by now, I have no idea how to go about getting job in corporate law ? Bombay is pricey pricey, I dont even know any small corporate law shops in Bombay or Delhi who will take me as an A0.

Experienced professionals please help
Why do you want to be spoon fed everything? If you have litigation exp just move inside courts and network for a few weeks, you will surely find good seniors who require juniors. Sometimes I feel that seniors not paying yall is legitimate because of the spoon feeding you need for every single task.
There are a lot of threads that talk about all tiers of firms. Keep applying to as many places as possible.
Apply the shit out of law firms. I did that. You open my gmail, you will find 900+ (I counted) applications. Each (cover letter) slightly different than the other. This was approx 2 years of my life. Right now, Partner at a T1 firm :)

Of course, please read up on as many gen corp agreements that you can lay your hand upon, and update CV. Lots of them are available on internet.

Do the cover letter your self. Will help develop strengths of character.
Heavy sarcasm ? You applied for 2 years and became partner ? I am sure you must have had requisite work experience !
sir can i reach out to you, i m from nlu lucknow but almost everyone here is focusing on Civil services examination, can you please guide me? Right now i am in my 4th year and i am lost, can we connect somewhere?