Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
Just got done with my tier one internship but I received stipend twice. Is there a legal obligation on me to report this? Or shall I just stay quiet? It is a lot of money.
2-4 lakh thode hi de diye hai ki tujhe "lot of money" lag rha. At most it must be around 15 to 20k. Chup chap rakh le.
Have heard this is some kind of secret interview round conceived by the fancy HRs. Make the right move
If you want to work there in future telling them will make a good impression.
Have you rigged the payment system for funds to be credited twice to your account?

Have you signed up in writing to NOT accept even a paisa more than your agreed stipend, assuming if any stipend was even agreed upon, let alone in writing?

Don't overcomplicate your life, OP.
If its Khaitan then probably no, it is because of the good work you did. I received during my internship in Khaitan Kolkata back in 2012- they used to give cheques then. On enquiring with the internship coordination partner and my reporting partner, they mentioned this.
It could be the stipend of another intern. Would you be okay with taking away someone elseโ€™s entitlement?