Read 30 comments as:
Filter By
Leave the house girl or confront them, no-one can force you to take any decision in life
Dear OP, I never had a girlfriend too. Lets talkkkkkkkkkkk (M 29 , Litigating)
The comment at best is creepy bro. Pehle no toh aane do. Unnecessary drama har jageh.
legally India you block the comments against a girl but not even Mark a comment against a man like this as trollish. shame on you.
Just leave please, marriage is not worth it unless you absolutely want it and love the person.
Leaving a house is like running put of problems. It's better to talk with parents and discuss with them .

Itna drama kyu krna .
Tell mummy and daddy that you'll only get married once Taylor Swift does --- which won't be anytime soon, coz #Tayvis is 100% fake.
show them broken marriages which abound in law firms, then say that you will only marry someone when you find them on your own, then the pressure will shift from marriage to dating
3 options:

1. Leave the house and live on your own. Get them off your backs.

2. Look for a bf.

3. Tell them you're lesbian. They'll stop looking for a guy for you... unless you think that will that only strengthen their resolve. 🤔
I am sorry, how is this relevant on Legally India?

OP, you could surely find a better platform for this discussion. Respectfully, LI is not the correct platform.
People are discussing office crushes and workplace romances. Why not this.
Being a girl I can totally feel you as I too am facing the same situation and it is so suffocating that I feel extremely miserable at times.

I hope God has some good plans for us.

Hugs