Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
Ben strokes ye 5 points padh kar ab too law firm se resign karne ka man kar gaya itna demotivate kar diya (joined at age 25) 🤣
Demerits of late entry in any job:-

.

.

1. Short tenure / Retired early

2. Top position (if lucky)

3. Academic Junior's become senior's

4. Batchmates (if young) will show less interest

5. Unusual frustration or anxieties
I cracked it in 4th year of law school itself. Then i woke up.
Cleared it when I was 35, left when I was 40, came back to corporate. In the end, age doesn't matter. Passion and Reasons do. If you have neither you won't be able to sustain the grunt. All the best.
there are people who start even later than this. many people join in late 20s and even at the age of 30-31. you can anyway join a chamber again.

also, think long-term. some risk is necessary in life if you want the outcome of your choice. rest is up to you.
No. Wait till 30 and then ask this question again.
Bhai, 26 ka hai. You have to decide it by yourself.
I am 27 and just started preparation. I was working in contracts team of a Gurgaon firm. Now preparing for UP judicial services. Is it okay? 😭