Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
lol I worked at a trash office once where they want me to review the document in the name of proofreading it. I proofread it like you’ve said it, guess what they did - they FIRED me
A 62-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
If it's a Word document, copy and paste the entire thing on ChatGPT and tell her to correct all spelling mistakes and punctuation mistakes. You can go about it para by para since ChatGPT doesn't work with so much content in one go.
1st year ko kyu 1000 pages diya. Chutiya jagah hai pakka
Use Grammarly spell and grammar check if your task is only proofreading
Hi guys I am a first yr law student, currently doing internship I got more than 1000 pages document for proofreading I have no clue what to do and how to do it.

Any tips and suggestions on this this from you seniors are highly appreciated.

Pls don't troll.