Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
I've been looking for a job being a recent graduate and have also recently relocated from Mumbai to Gurugram. Would love some insights on the aforementioned subject & would also appreciate any additional info about the places you guys mention like pay, culture etc.
I have been dealing with IRA law work product for some time now and can confidently certify that it's bunk.
probably the wrong team? maybe give initials of the partner so that OP doesn't go to his/her team? I just see them in court often and they have some really good clients. A healthy mix of IP and entertainment clients. All my info is from a close friend who works there. Hiring is very limited though. Personally, witnessed Aditya Gupta present his case during a briefing, seems like a nice guy who knows his work. Baaki, ofcourse as a client, you can shed light better.
IP lawyers in India are generally at most above average when it comes to drafting and corporate counselling, as well as arguing and litigation. What sets them apart from the rest is their knowledge of the nuances of IP law and knowing their way around the ip registration offices.