Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
It takes a lot of luck in addition to doing great work - right place, right time, right person. I killed it during my 2-month internship, but also I was constantly working for the same person at the time - someone who had a lot of influence with hiring. Anyone else, and any other scenario, I'd have been just another intern and not have got a PPO.
So a lot of luck, if luck favours you and your work is good you'll get a call back? I don't even need a ppo rn, just a call back would look great on CV. Thanks for the info. Any other tips you'd like to give? I'll be going to a tier one for the first time.
currently the market is really bad, callbacks have been frozen for a while
I beleive the freeze is for the BO 24&25 right? Does it affect BO'26. Cause they have literally mass recruited interns from this batch.
they have not. They have taken the usual fixed number. Just see how many will convert
Getting an internship is far from getting a PPO. Interns se majduri kara ke certificate pakda dete hai.
It's a combination of luck and hardwork. Get a good team, a good buddy associate and partner, and then work your ass off during your first internship