Read 34 comments as:
Filter By
I don’t think you will lose out on something major. Last year sls p kids got magic circle offers too. The nlu tag and that too of nujs is good but again symbi Pune has improved a lot as well.
just because one smart guy got a magic circle offer doesn't mean the whole institution is good lmao. Symbi pune improved? too funny. Downfall if I've ever seen one. (if you aren't a student there like I am, dont speak. thanks.)
Um who?😭 the college wouldve milked tf outta them if this was true. I havent heard of this.
Doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. Both the institutions have produced amazing lawyers and the answer to the question really depends on what you make out of a university and not simply the "tag"
Please choose nujs over symbi, you’d regret later if you don’t
NUJS isn't competing with any other place. Trolls are insinuating that it is. There is a difference.
I did not clearly understand how your connects at Mumbai law firms get deactivated by you being outside Mumbai/Pune. If it is law firms you want to get into, consider going to the place they will prefer going to if they had to choose among these colleges.
Choose SLS

- Someone who left nujs last year, appeared for clat again and got into a much better NLU
Don’t think they’re trolling, I know there are at least two people who’ve done this
They are trolling because they never took their own advice and went to Symbi instead of NUJS. So clearly they didn't think highly of the former either.
Why did you appear for CLAT again instead of going to SLS then? They would have taken you in even during the middle of the sem.
SLS 3rd year student here. Pls dont choose SLS over NUJS. Save yourself, things here aren’t even 15% of what they seem from the outside.
Me SLS alumni, choose SLS if you want to fun and choose NUJS if you want to study and get placements
I'm the SLS 3rd year whose comment you replied to. 100% agreed. Idk why we're getting so many downvotes tho, we're just stating facts thru first hand experience.