Read 21 comments as:
Filter By
so i am class a 12th student who appeared for clat this year and was kind of over confident maybe thatswhy ended up with a rank in upper 300s and as any clat aspirant wanted a seat in nalsar or nls but made it to gnlu as it was my 3rd preference but now reading all the hate comments against gnlu i think i tucked up my preference list as i just went by the nirf and location i dont like kolkata and didnt want to spend next 5 years in jodhpur either and also many other things so i am so confused now
Kindly don't influence your future decisions based on the hate GNLU is receiving in this forum. It’s an amazing place for a solid five year journey. Try connecting with your alumni and interact with your batchmates for a more nuanced view. All the best!
What hate? I see pro-GNLU comments get many upvotes instead, doubtless from GNLU students, but it still counts.
Advantages of having the largest batch size among the top NLUs. Although, NLS will soon be even bigger.
If you don’t want toxicity and snakes around you for 24 hours a day don’t come here. Telling from my personal experience.
In no case, one should prefer gnlu over top 5 CLAT options

NLS

NALSAR

NUJS

NLU Jodhpur

NLIU Bhopal

After this you must prefer GNLU.

As you have already selected GNLU, you must stick to it.
NLS>NALSAR>NUJS>NLUD>NLUJ>GNLU>HNLU>NLIU>NLUO>NUALS.

If not the top 5/6, then SLSP>GLC>JGLS>ILS.
Lmao thanks for contesting. NLIU is much better than NLUJ and gnlu in certain ways. In fact the placement stats don’t differ from nalsar that much. So putting hnlu before NLIu is hilarious.
Imagine thinking NLIU Bhopal can compete with GNLU hahaha, wasn't it handing out fake degrees just a few years ago?
but..but..but...our library is so big, it's bigger than yours it's so big omg biggg library dadddy so big it can fit so many books we should be ranked first, show me your library is it as big???
Don’t know what hate GNLU receives. Their trolls are all over the place defending the institution. All this despite the fact that it’s only been the last four-five years where GNLU has actually grown to displace NLUJ and NLIU. When I took the CLAT, GNLU was a solid mid-tier NLU that was behind the older top 5 and NLUD.
It's because of ideological differences. GNLU seems to have more RW folks hence others(LW dominated NLUs) hate it
A 30-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.