Read 45 comments as:
Filter By
Ya to tum Mumbai k Bahar nahi nikle ya to chance nahi Mila. Sach bolo, which one is it?
Offer to marry her. Either she will run away or you will get rid of your such problems for entire life.
Handle it carefully is good advice. But the rest of post suggests poster has never been in a relationship / doesn't know any human women, if they believe every single workplace relationship will result in at least a POSH complaint.
Spot on! There is a good chance that this will happen and your life will be destroyed. Don't go for the breakup directly. Instead, ignore her. The misuse of rape/sexual harassment laws by privileged women is a real thing.
Not commentibg on other parts of your answer. But if you read carefully, HE didn't call her promiscuous, he just mentioned what he heard in office. And of course a man will be scared to commit to a woman with alleged multiple partners
Matlab Ganga me nahate gaye aur ab bhagna hai to Ganga maili dikhne di. When you were having fun at that time she wasn't promiscuous. What hypocrisy.
To all the young lawyers( both boys and girls)

Golden rule- Never date/hookup at your workplace specially when its a law firm.
26 y/o A3. During my internship in my 4th year, i ended up kissing an Associate, and things escalated thereafter.

December 2023, We tied the Knot. OFFICE ROMANCE WORKS
You should've just told that girl that you're only looking to be f***buddy, before getting physical.
A 11-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 7-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 10-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 4-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 8-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.