Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
How is NLU Mumbai doing ? Firstly, if you look at tier1 city NLUs like Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Gandhinagar and Hyderabad, the location advantage, are doing well. Mumbai is one of the best cities to establish a career. So unlike others they can't complain of being in a no name city. Second, majority of the top ranks actually do join MNLU, so again it's not the top choice but still not the last. It gets fairly good rank students. Also heard their faculty is good as well. So despite this why are we not seeing it rise in ranks like NLUD, NLUJ or GNLU ?? What happened to them ?
Name one MNLU faculty member known in their area and having top publications.
Lol, you think these people are known in the academic circle for their work? You really should go out more and also read. They don't have a single reputed and indexed peer reviewed journal publication to their credit, forget about SCOPUS publications. They publish in Army Institute Law Journal, NLUO Law Review etc. You don't have much idea about the publication records of good faculty from other law schools in India it seems.
Please see the rank list and make your decision. All of T2 NLUs like Hnlu, rml, nluo and rgnul will start crying as to why mnlu sucks because they didn't have rank good enough to get in
Kolkata, Gandhinagar and Hyderabad are tier 1 cities? Lmao what a joke
Gandhinagar-Ahmedabad duo is not metropolitan. On the verge of becoming one. However, the crowd in the city is not versatile to call metropolitan in near future also.

Kolkata and Hyderabad are. Undeniably.
Unless you want to consider pollution, soaring and ridiculous real estate price, and regional bias against outsiders, yes.
Imho, only south delhi/south mumbai/central bangalore are tier 1 cities
Mnlu is okayish. Not a top notch. Running in a rented mtnl building with limited space. Only plus point is mumbai city. Come here if not getting top 6 nlus upto gnlu.
β€œMajority of the top ranks join mnlu”

I don’t event know what to say on this
A 2-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 5-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
I'm not from mnlu. 😭😭. Am planning on doing their m&a course. She is it's coordinator hence I asked.