Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
I've also been allotted HNLU. From what I've gathered, it's performing quite well despite its location disadvantage. Additionally, considering a partial drop is an option I'm exploring too, especially since the first semester shouldn't be overly demanding.
Hey, I am in a similar situation as you are and have been allotted MNLU Mumbai, What is the range of your AIR?
Had the same feeling after getting alloted HNLU back in 2019. But, trust me, it has been worth it.
"Super philosophy oriented". At times I despair at the fact that the Indian law students set the bar so low when it comes to quality teaching.
Facts. I love writing, reading, and all that. But you can't write a post that is succint and comes directly to the point. Kahani likh rha hai.
WOW how does this even work. i keep replying to the wrong person!
oh i accidentally responded to the other one. in any case, thanks for the feedback, i'll write shorter posts from now on ✌️
im sorry! i'll try and shorten it the next time i ask a question 🙌
Just because they prepare you for rigour doesn't mean they are corp oriented. I'm an undergrad at NLUD and I'm certain the situation here and at NLS is that they are super philosophy and doctrine oriented and focussed on public law
Get to the point sis. We don't want to know about your likes and dislikes. Limit your questions too.
Bhai itna time nahi hai Tera message padhne. We all are working short mai likha kar.