Read 4 comments as:
Filter By
I gave clat 24 rank in late 1300s. Got cnlu bba in 3rd list , I want to give clat again but with partial drop by joining nlu . Has anyone here done that before if yes then how did you do it. (Please give only genuine replies not frustrated ones)
Hey a fellow fresher here! Got an AIR of late 1500s and am almost guaranteed a CNLU BBA-LLB seat in the 4th list as the closing rank for CLAT 2023 was in 2100s. Coming to your question, yes it's obviously possible to retake clat after joining a national law uni and many first year students in t2 or even lower t1 NLUs have done that, simultaneously maintaining their grades in the first sem. To answer the latter part of your question, the main breakthrough to secure a better nlu in your next attempt would be to achieve an apt ratio. A ratio which divides your time into two parts. One for focusing on what's being taught and the other for focusing on clat 2025. Personally speaking, it should be around 4:1 but then again idk your goals and ambitions. Just don't mess up your semester exams in order to focus more on clat. Grades are an important factor in t2 NLUs.
Welcome. Was just speaking with a senior who is going to join nls this year. He was a first year student at cnlu and opted for a partial drop. Cnlu me aajaao mai milwa dunga aapko unse via insta.