Read 5 comments as:
Filter By
I am a 2nd year student in a T1 NLU. I don't think I would honestly. I have been studying in a consistent manner since the beginning and I have a CGPA which is pretty good though not amazing. At a certain point CGPA is determined by raw talent and dumb luck, neither of which everyone has in equal measure. Neither of these two factors are going to change for me if I turn back time. Further, I have tried my hand at almost all co-curriculars as well.

I think there are really only three major reasons why anyone would want to redo law school: 1) poor academic performance, 2) lack of participation in co-curriculars, or 3) poor decisions which affected their social life or networking opportunities. My law school journey so far hasn't made any of these things be true for me.
Assuming I retain whatever I know about the profession till date, yes

Would network shamelessly

Would've been far more cold and calculating

If I don't retain any of the knowledge about the profession, what's the pint of going back in time?
Yes, I would, just so I could stop myself from making the mistake of taking up litigation.
Yes. I would have written CLAT more seriously in the first attempt itself. Would have researched more and adjusted to the new format