Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
Have sent various applications but no reply, what's the HRs email ID for cam Noida and what's their name? Need it because otherwise I am not getting a reply from their normal Internship email. Help out plz
If you think that T1 law firm HRs have even the physical capacity to go through all these internship application mails, you're gravely mistaken. The process is obnoxious and favours only those people who can get references from partners/clients, or at the very least, come from a very well established NLU. But what can they really do? They can't really open and go through 100s of terrible applications in the search of the 2-3 decent applications that come from bad universities, so they have to resort to generalisations.

It's not fair to you, but it's the reality. That said, I'm also a 1st-gen outsider with no contacts, but I managed to impress enough people at my past T2 & T3 firms that they were happy to give me a reference to a CAM partner. You'll have to find your own way to get there, but trust me when I say that it can be done. All the best!
lolol it is the same way how i got an internship at cam and ig it is the same story for most people
First of all, and this seems to not be known enough, most firms have one central HR in charge of internships for all offices. It’s not that Noida HR will handle Noida apps. All apps have to be directed to the one in charge of internships and even then, it’s extremely unlikely that just by sending with no contact to vouch for you you’ll get. Try to find a partner (preferably an alum) and get in touch without annoying them seeking a reference
Let me know the email atleast I'll follow up and confirm my referral also
Just mail Rangel Collete from Mumbai. She is the HR SPOC for internships. She does reply pretty quickly though
Noida CAM HR is better than others given the tight shackles that ther work in. They try to help but upar se danda aata rental Hai. No independency in decision making.