Read 66 comments as:
Filter By
Yes, correct. It's just a phase where they think it's cool to cite Marx, wear kurta-jeans and protest against Modi/Israel etc. It'll die out after they graduate.
FYI capitalism made it possible for you to log on to the internet and type this comment on your computer/phone.
Poor should breed less. To go a step further they should not breed at all for the greater good of the nation
Communism is no better. Anyways people who make any economic system as their unshakeable ideal are just rootless cretins who don't have a better identity to take pride on / be feel privileged by.
Subjugation can come in many forms. British colonialism was preceded by Mughal tyranny, and before that we had oppressive Hindu kings ruling us. No government can be moral.
Farmers are one of the most pampered groups, not only in India but worldwide. They thrive on government-backed subsidies, they very opposite of free-market capitalism.

Anyway, mental health issues are real and certainly not limited to blue-collar workers.
Says someone who doesn't know more than a handful of farmers in real life and those too rich north indian businessman posing as farmers.
Don't go to college become rw. Go to college become lw. Drop out and become Mark Zuckerberg.
Drop out and become a politician. No skills required whatsoever.
Only RWs think that a single example of individual behaviour consists of 'proof'. And then these people talk about championing stem.
Putting up many examples is time consuming. Why do so unless you get paid for it?
Then how come any degree including engineering is enough for a 3 year LLB? Where does this fit into that.... by the way even today 3 year law grads outnumber 5 year law grads.
Humanities and law don't require any degree prerequisite altogether. These aren't like PCM subjects. Any +2 passed can read and understand.

Pretty useless stuff!
You should do the three year degree. Its not worth a lot because engineering students dont know political science or history enough to do well or really understand what theyre studying.
There's nothing to know in PolSci and History is often misread and misunderstood.

Better get some real work.
"If you aren't against the establishment in your 20s, you have no heart, and if you aren't established in your 30s, you ain't got a brain."
Prefer being heartless(not literally) to being brainless anyday
I agree with you and it’s silly that the mod marked it as trolling. I was always RW, even in college. I am proud that I am a smart-thinking person and not a bleeding heart liberal.
Yes. Empathy is fairly overrated and not always moral. Young people who value being seen as virtuous dont often see that.
Rightwingers could say the same about utopia dreaming kids who idolize low class beardos from USSR and some failed Latinos
We need to scrap BA subjects entirely and teach subjects which are useful in the real world. Examples: accountancy, basic financial literacy, investing in mutual funds and shares, communication skills and even yoga for that matter (coz you need to stay fit in life).
Hilarious that RWers are living in an echo chamber thinking that they're intelligent and objective while LWers merely act according to their feelings. People who go for higher education and academia in fact lean left far more frequently than right and for good reason as well.
Make Ayn Rand and Chicago School economists compulsory reading. Throw Marx and Sen into the dustbin. Problem solved.
99% of LI readers are left-liberal and the moderators also have a left-liberal bias. So it’s really pointless having discussions on the evils of leftism in such a biased and hostile environment.
not really all i see are dumb liberals in this read, barely one "leftist".
There's no partner who comments on LI. Those are trolls posing as such people.
Nah, LI is majority RW-leaning cishet male students with subpar social skills. Hardly anyone in my tier-one university parrots such nonsense, apart from occasional gossips in BH. Coming from someone who is an ardent capitalist.
Woke Leftoid ashamed of their brethren. Copium lelo or so jao. Anyone who used the word cishet cannot be even right wing or a sane human. LI is a leftie platform predominantly with far less woke terminology usage that's all.
I sincerely wish AI and Advance Tech discard these BA nonsense.
True hai ji. But that won't happen because low-iq people exist who love to yemmpathiizze with the unruly lower tiers of the society who contribute zilch to the nation after reading a lot of PC codswallop
I would rather be doing that than yemmpathiizze with the drivel that the unruly upper tiers of the society.
Maybe introspect why so many academics and subjects themselves lean "left". Marx, Weber and Durkheim are considered fathers of morden sociology. Maybe read a book.
Chal saleya. Most of these academics are only teachers if Arts subjects. STEM field in India is much more right leaning. Maybe introspect why??
Because stem people aren't taught subjects which make people focus on people and society.
Similarly arts people aren't taught how to respect hierarchy or be practical, precise and cunning in the world
Considering that you haven't ever taught 'arts people', how would you know that? Being practical or precise isn't the inheritance of RW people who claim to represent STEM.
A 35-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 54-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 14-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.