Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
I am a fourth year student at a T2 college. have zero interest in corp jobs but because my college requires us to do a different kind of internship than our previous ones for 'diversity', I will be interning at a law firm in May and June. i really just want to get through the two months without too much hassle. firm in question is on a freeze and hiring prospects are unlikely so there will be less returns on being very diligent anyway. pls tell me which practice to opt for that is not very challenging. I know hours, culture and all will be team specific but in terms of nature of work.
Good. Folks of Legal India should maximum work like this to reduce competition.
People make easy money in bribe handling. Plus it is never ending irrespective of any judgment of any court
Depends on which subject you find mundane and which you find interesting
It's great that your do not like corp jobs. We need more people like your bro. Also maximum try to convince law aspirants you know to not choose corp jobs. Work Life Balance is hell
I don’t find the subjects interesting and because I went to an β€˜average’, non-NLU college in my hometown, do not have loans. parents are working themselves and while we are not β€˜well-off’, they are also not dependent on me and I just need to be able to maintain myself. ppl mostly choose poor work and life balance because they have other financial issues to worry about
have heard capital markets and gencorp have a lot of work in terms of volume but not difficult work as such. is this true? what about TMT and real estate?
Capital Markets - you’ll be fine even if you don’t apply your brain for years on end.