Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
Yes, just pathetic music nowadays. Even during my own college’s fest I prefer to stay in my room and listen to my own playlist.
No it has been ruined by Boomers like Sudhir who have disallowed strawberry field and similar fests.
Probably all law schools now consist of a majority of gen z population. The fests organised are also for those gen z students. The way you’re generalising gen z, I’m assuming you’re not from gen z and probably not studying at law school right now. Why do you care about who they invite to their college fests?
Your good music was cringe at certain points of time too. Grow the fuck up
There is no good and bad music, music is subjective and everyone has their own taste, i bet you think led zeppelin, Pink Floyd are so damn cool, well others find them boring, korean people like kpop so does that mean they are musically inferior to you, no way, the bts guys learned 5 different instruments while they were 10 years old, justin bieber learned instruments and singing when he was 11, so you have no right to say what is cringe and what is good music.

Also the worst type of people are the people who think anything that is not old school, or belonging to the 1950s is trash, i respect people who like the 1950s music genuinely and not have to shove it in others faces by saying others music is trash and keep an open mind
@OP - share some good bands/songs that you're vibing with lately - need to spice up my playlist!
A 19-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.