Read 24 comments as:
Filter By
When you make generalisations such as "all Jindal kids are incompetent and super dumb", you reveal your insecurity and inadequacies rather than theirs. The sooner you figure that out, the quicker you would be able to shut them out and focus on your work.
As an associate even I don't assign work to Jindal kids and they are my last preference. Can't entrust them with important deliverables.
All i can say is that they are the least preferred when it comes to assigning work and responsibilities :)
Blanket statements are never good. Not all Jindal folks are rich and not all of them look down on others.
Lol, GLC is not that hard to get into either. That place also has nepo kids from litigation families.
Another Jindal Kid, couldn't have put it better myself. This is pretty much my story and thoughts re JGLS word-for-word.
It's not easy to complete with these jiggles having so many contacts. I literally saw a a LinkedIn a post where CEO of a fortune 500 company congratulated a jiggle for securing a legal internship
Be humble bolke aisa reply? I am sure atleast aap to jgls ke top students me nahi hi aate honge.
What impact and what influence? Talk to anyone about your alma and you would automatically be considered undeserving in their eyes.
A 57-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 19-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 42-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.