Read 59 comments as:
Filter By
Axe Toxic 777

Partner Txc 999

Dead Works 111

Insane 11
Male/man here. Versace Dreamer for me. Also, just got Coach Platinum, and I think it is a pretty nice fragrance.

Also, I combine a perfume on the clothes + attar/ ittar on the skin pulse points. Ittar for myself, perfume for someone who ventures close enough.
A 7-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 11-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 41-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 25-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 15-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Clud de nuit intense - 4k (all weather)

Rasasi Hawas - 5k (summer)
Nautica Voyage / Davidoff Cool Water - 2.5k (summer)
Perry Ellis 360 is underrated and probably cheapest on this thread
A 8-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Burberry Her

Byredo Rose of No Man's Land (if price is not an issue)

Narciso RodrΓ­guez For Her (Smells like heaven)

Then, you the classics - Gucci Flora, Gucci Bloom, Chanel No. 5
Beardo Whiskey Smoke - Special use

Fogg - Yellow One - Everyday use
What should an A0 should wear? something nice and not too pricey
That's the SRK combo. Do you actually layer these two ya bas bolne ko bol diya?
The firm should anyway shouldn't expect where people spend their money.
You're an intern so the firm doesn't expect you to splurge on fragrances. Fogg Black is perfectly fine.
If you buy one from a trusted reseller, you could actually get a good discount.
I am about to intern at tier one, would fogg black coloured be fine ? πŸ₯Ή
Dill kaise manta hai tumlogo ka 20,000 ka perfume lene
If you don't want a drastic shift, consider the Invictus and Davidoff Horizon respectively.
Sub registrar working in MH here.

In use the following -

1. Tom form Tobacco vanille - Daily

2. Burberry hero - weekend or at home

3. Dior Suavage - Parties and stuff

Have a Hermes h24 don't use that much though
Check out anything from the house of Maison Alhambra. If not possible, go for Armaf
Not a Corp lawyer here. (Work for an apex regulator in mumbai)

I use the following-

1. Paco Rabanne 1 million - Daily use.

2. Burberry Hero - Sometimes or spl occasion.

Any suggestions are appreciated.
God no that's so 2017 and is now considered a f-boi perfume. Too sleazy. If you want an ambroxan hit without smelling like the inside of a Janakpuri club, then go for the Bvlgari Aqva series.
That's the budget spectrum right there haha.

Younger associates, please don't use a TF Oud in office, you will come across as obnoxious. Go for a corp freshie like a Hugo Boss, Burberry Him, Givenchy Gentleman, Armani ADG etc.
Mitti Attar by Kannauj Attar if I am feeling fancy.

Natural Sweat by Mumbai Humidity on regular days.
Oud Malaki (Chopard)/ Oud Wood (Tom Ford) for winters; and

Terre d'Hermes - for summer.

If you are in the MENA region, you can also try Abdul Samad Al Qureshi, Wasayaf and Al Jazeera perfumes.
Good girl
For everyday use:
I really like Chumbak's Midnight Stroll;
Nykaa's afterglow and;

Renee's Bloom
I don’t earn a lot so I use Lattafah Khamrah, OFG and Afnan 9PM. Might splurge and buy Mancera Cedrat Boise next.
Never thought I’d see a thread I actually am invested in on this website!

Maison Francis Kurkdijan Gold Fluidity

Tom Ford Lost Cherry (does not last so don’t recommend)

Atelier Cologne Clementine California

Creed Aventus
cool water is the most overrated scent out there. every third guy in corporate is wearing that.
Armani acqua di hio parfum or davidoff cool water
Tom ford- oud for winters and Davidoff cool water for summers
Dear Corp lawyers,

I'm a perfume enthusiast and would love to hear what you wear.

No trolls please!!