Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
Hi guys, I was an A3 at a tier 1 firm and have recently left to a smaller firm. While at the T1, my phone was hacked, I was being spied on and in general it was impliedly made clear that they had access to my telephonic conversations etc. Is this something peculiar that happened to me or have other people also faced such instances?
T1 Indian firms don't have the interest, means or wherewithal to plant spyware on an A3's phone. Get over yourself and find a shrink.
You will be surprised to know how little means is necessary to do that. For less than 5k. You have to know the right place in the dark web though.
Gaslighting. Get a shrink - who will charge 3-5k to tell you it's a hoax.

Your colleagues are not your friends - is cheaper to spy through people. Yes, tech can be hacked - however is unlikely that they installed a software on your phone.

Get a dabba phone for your friends / family if you are so paranoid.
Yep, could be. I'm not there anymore so not an issue. Just wanted to know if its a rather common thing
And yes spying through people seems to be a thing, I honestly didn't know about it
When my partner left their last firm, their t1 firm was able to remotely wipe their phone, including all personal files, so this isn't entirely impossible. It seems the secure apps do provide such access to the devices.
A 12-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.