Read 2 comments as:
Filter By
I wrote CLAT in December 2023. Before this I was pursuing a different course in a college till November. It was a last moment decision. So basically I did not prepare for several months for CLAT and just relied on what i knew and i got through. I got an NLU (not a top one obviously). But I'm really scared about whether i have missed out on anything that other students have done. Some say that CLAT is not related to what you study in collegeโ€“which is partly incorrect i think. It does a fairly good job of selecting only those students who can read and comprehend well.

What should I do to be well prepared before college? I have bought a coaching's material. Should i study that now? I don't intend to give the exam again for sure. I'm very anxious. Some people say that just chill and enjoy, and i find this advice to be quite unhelpful.

Some things on my mind:- read newspapers, read books, do some courses etc etc.

I would be grateful if you could guide me. Thanks!
Abe chill maar. Kyun bekar ka anxious ho rahe ho? I guess you are doing the 5y LLB.

Pura zindagi bachi hui hai coaching material padhne ke liye. Do you think undergrad is the only time you'll buy coaching stuff? LLM shayad karoge uske baad New York bar ka material hai, India me Civil services doge uska infinite material hai, MBA/Judiciary sab ka saala sirf material hi material hai.

Isiliye relax. Enjoy life. Watch interesting youtube channels like - Johnny Harris, Oversimplified, Mohak Mangal, PradhanMantri (great to know Indian history after independence. 26 episode series) etc. Puri zindagi padi hai abhi coaching coaching khelne ke liye. There is no escaping the upcoming rat race. So, relax.

Waste time. Give yourself a breather. Watch Aspirants. Get inspired.