Read 33 comments as:
Filter By
I thought it had the most diverse(yet respectable) job opportunities among the non-mathematical fields.
Not the "no-Maths" guest, but honestly, MBBS admission ke liye you need Physics. Physics is the evil twin of maths. Chemistry (Inorganic, Physical) is no less 😢
Nah. I liked Chemistry and Biology and used to score good marks too. Physics I hated to the core because it was had too much maths in it
Given how much I hate the hours in law, I don't think medicine would have been a good choice either. Sales/design should have been my goal
Physics is a mathematical subject. NEET entrance exam requires physics
Interest (Disciplined interest. Not motivated interest) and stable financial backing. Not jgls level ka backing but still 💀
CLAT coaching came to school. Told me corporate law me paisa hai. Here I am.
The idea of doing law somehow popped into my head at the end of 9th grade. In hindsight, I am not really sure what made me seriously consider it as a career path. The idea of being a litigator played some role I am sure. I don't have any regrets since I love the law.
No retirement Profession and you can meet new people everyday especially in Litigation.
I had 3 reasons:

1. Terrible at STEM

2. Prestige of NLSIU (I didn’t make it

there eventually)

3. More girls in law school than STEM fields (turns out I was wrong)
Waise agar tukke mein clat nikal jaye and you get a good rank should you join a good law college then? Or should you prepare?
To make money, so I can buy nice things.

I like nice things. Nice things cost money.
Bullshit. Gone are those days. If someone is aspiring for a T1 NLU and a T1 law firm they have to be really bright to make it and most T1 firm freshers easily out earn most graduates of any other field.
Wanted a good field that is not Doctor/Engineer and yet has the scope to out earn them. Sweat my ass off and dropped a year to get a T1 law school and consequently a T1 firm.
Gharwalo ne bola, beta, professional degree ke liye admission nahi lega, to nikal pehle fursat mein :-(