Read 5 comments as:
Filter By
No matter what y'all say, it's impossible to lose weight as a law firm lawyer. Desk work all day, stress, no time to exercise, limited sleep, eating unhealthy etc.

So just curious if people in law firms have taken to Ozempic?
My personal view is that the drug is not suited for Indian body types. Western body types have fat distributed evenly, whereas Indians have fat concentrated in the belly and face.
PSA for people, PLEASE DO NOT INJECT YOURSELF WITH OZEMPIC FFS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL? Already there are documented side effects in the USA that are pretty horrible due to absence of the condition for which it is prescribed.

If you have to, get a prescription from a reputed doctor and get its sister drug specifically manufactured by the same manufacturer. Even then, I'd wait a few years till the long term effects are clear.

Weight loss is a product of diet and exercise, start somewhere. Obesity is not a terminal condition that you need to pop the first pill that comes into the market. I am also pretty overweight, and the thought did cross my mind, but I actually went and researched on this.

Wait for a while to see how this plays out, in the meanwhile keep doing brisk walks during the work day whenever you can (post lunch, evening and so on) and sat sundays go for gym. I know I have started the process of weight loss, and the inertia to go the gym and to take out time for it is pretty high, but for your own health's sake you have to do it.

You take ozempic once, you might lose weight, MAY get the side effects and there's a chance you may just gain back the weight if you don't fix the diet.