Read 3 comments as:
Filter By
Got rejected once again, and has been happening every day since last October. I have a decent CV with publications, National competitions, Positions of Responsibility, and 4/5 Internships of which 1 was tier one, In the top 15 - 20% of my batch Doing courses by NLUs.

I am from a Mid Tier 2 NLU, which has to mean something, right? I have 0 contacts and have spent a good part of Saturday morning sending applications and follow-ups for Monday. I have gotten my cover letter and CV from my seniors working at tier one and made so many changes. I still don't seem to catch a break.

My highest point was when I somehow managed to get an internship at a tier-one in a very odd month and team, which turned out to be more depressing since everything was confidential and I only did clerical work which shows in my CV.

I am so lost, I don't know what to do, what am I doing wrong, what else do recruiters need in my CV? Kya karoo yar, with my rank there will not be any zero days for me, I have to get a PPO, it is my only chance for a Tier 1.
Don't worry, keep scouring LinkedIn and leveraging your alum network. The NLU tag opens doors everywhere