Read 21 comments as:
Filter By
Retail investors are not that stupid. Most of them check GMP and subscription rate before investing. And a lot of them are there just for the listing gains.
Unrelated but can come someone explain what finding a backup mean??
I was interning at a Tier 1 in November and I did the same for the whole KMP for a recent IPO, it took an entire Saturday I think but somehow I was fond of the drudgeryness of the work. Maybe I need to see a therapist
This is spot on and is bound to ruin your life, give you sleepless nights and destroy you as a person.
I have heard that a lot of "fixing" happens in Sebi specifically in IPO's and their disclosure norms and exemptions.

Any truth in this ? Care to elaborate ?
As lawyer involved in capital market level, i would like to ask you something.

Saw a recent discussion here about massive corruption in Sebi.

Any truth to it ?
Is it true that the bread and butter of some boutique law firms is to fix sebi ? Mainly in ilo and investigations related matter ?
why do you think big law firms onboard ex-Chairmen/Management Directors of regulators in practice areas like B&F and Capmarks? Its simply because of fixing things when shit hits the fans or there is a possible scrutiny from the regulator's end.
Yup. Many firms also offer jobs to kids of people in decision making posts at various regulators as a quid pro quo.
Curious to know if SEBI lawyers are given a choice to work in the financial regulatory and litigation area or in the capital markets area.
A 10-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 11-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.