Read 34 comments as:
Filter By
It's still thriving and growing. Check the status before you speak.
A 9-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
If the Haldirams family is worth 5000 crore then Cyril and his wife’s worth will be at least double.
Bhai asked coconut water so he became chutya monkey and fiance asked momo uska kuch nahi. Double standards. Hypocrite.
There is a Korean street food van in my city, which also displays photos of BTS, Blackpink etc and plays Kpop songs. The dude has thousands of customers, who are typically 13 year old girls who listen to such cringe. Smart marketing strategy.
Hilarious comment bhai! Love the reference to your younger brother! And congrats on your engagement. You are lucky to marry a doctor girl!
Why is this contested? Moderator, stop sucking up to the Shroffs! The Shroffs are NOT richer than the Haldirams people, unless you obviously include Paridhi’s family.
No kidding, ab to mereko bhi ye karneka hai. To begin with, I can cook, and also have a permanent residence in a metro city
Those who will comment that it's all about growth as a lawyer... food cart business gives passive money
The reason that panipuri vendor is making that much is because he isn't paying tax on that
Sarish Halve has 3k cr.

Haldiram can't beat him in SC.

So be like Sarish.
yes, 80 % of the people are in business, some make it big, some medium, some enough to live.
Out Hon'ble PM has also endorsed it. so I think it is a good option
Ik who someone who has actually done this in Dadar, Mumbai and is making good money from it.
I'm a chaat vendor he is talking about. Yes, I will not declare my tax.
Prima facie, yes. It seems however that tou have not accounted for inventory/ overhead costs, haftas, lawful charges payable, etc. Be also mindful of the fact that raw material costs keep rising everyday.
A chaat vendor near my house sells chaat for Rs 60. He seems at least 100 chaats a day. That's at least Rs 1.,200 per day in cash (which he presumably doesn't declare to tax authorities). So isn't he better off than most lawyers?