Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
In other words, I have zero contacts , not much savings and no connections. I will have to rent a place and try to establish myself.

But I have a home here in my native place where my parents live. So, I am not sure. I will be left all alone , in a new place , stranded all by myself and ofcourse with bleak prospect of marriage (no one marries broke litigator) . What do you say now ?
It is possible. You need only one connection- that is in the profession. Join a good chamber and you will get every opportunity to grow. The rest is up to you. But be prepared for many years of hard work.
Sir, I am prepared for hardwork. But will chamber remuneration help me cover my Delhi expenses please ?
no, sadly. Unless u can keep your fist tights for say a couple of years and not get influenced what your privileged peers are doing .
Don't know about stats but I have read about South Indian SC women advocates and people from such similar disadvantaged backgrounds getting enrolled as Supreme Court AORs.
Simple answer yes. Three batchmates currently AoRs in SC. All first gen. All non-nlu. Pvt college isn't even tier 1. Just get internships and contact like crazy. All the best.