Read 6 comments as:
Filter By
There are two previous threads on program that I could find, including one made a month ago where someone claimed that the situation is so awful that there was only one (out of 80!) corporate internship offer for the Feb break. Surely, this can't be true?

Anyhow, my goals are slightly different: I would like a career in academia and intend to follow the LLB with an LLM/Phd abroad. How would the program prepare me for this?
I would love for you to follow your goals, but, would request you to prepare for the exam and crack it first.

After March 17, and between the result declaration (May 1st week) you will have enough time to ponder on these issues.

And remember, Part B is checked only for the top percentile (around 90) of part A. So, complete Part A fully & diligently, varna Part B won't be checked.

All the best.
Take everything you see on LI with a pinch of salt. It may be a good option, as you don't have substandard faculty teaching 3 year courses. The electives available are same. If you manage to secure an LLM abroad, it will go on to boost your entry into academia in India, at least at Jindal. ALternatively, finish your PhD as early as possible and join academia. There are quite a few good academics at NLS itself who have done 3 year LLBs so it's absolutely good if you're basics are strong.
A 13-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.