Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
I just realised that i am 19 now. I can vote. But i am at a loss as to whom to vote? I don't know much about politics right now. I am trying to start following the news, but how to know whom to vote? What should i read so that i make an informed decision? Thanks.
Follow the news channels and newspapers regularly and abstain from voting until u feel u know enough
You are forgetting Demonetization, Thali banging to drive COVID away, 2000 rupees note being infused with chips when it comes to the policies that BJP has introduced. Nor are they pro-Hindu. They will do anything to get power and secure their position.
Wowww...Just this one message helped me make a good framework to understand things...thanks for helping, but how do i start knowing all of this and make my own opinions???
Ab right wing wale mods ko ye contested ya trollish nahi laga?

Kaha se lagega? Raja babu ki taarif jo kar di hai.
BJP has made it very clear that if you are part of a scam and are afraid of getting caught, then all you would have to do is join them and you will get blanket immunity.
Not Congress and AAP definitely. These 2 Parties will make you regret your vote Big Time.