Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
Hi, thanks for replying candidly. Do you think it would be helpful even if I have no plans of pursuing an LLM? Do law firms consider this experience?
Which bench?? Is it with the CJ? I had seen that there was a vacancy there.
Hello there, I had a colleague at my office who was also from your college. He got an opportunity with a Judge and he switched immediately. Its a no brainer. Go for it.
Stop nonsense... Kuch or dhang ka krle dost, 5/3yr law krke clerk ? Clerk is clerk whether it is at SC or anywhere nothing special & not much oppurtunity will get...research before join
You research lmao, law clerk/judicial researcher is totally different from whatever paper pusher you are envisaging and some of the top academics of the country like Prof Surendranath, Bhatia have clerked for SC judges. It is very very prestigious in the Western eye.
This is a perspective, please state your reasons for the same. It is always better to have 2 set of opinion.
how does one secure a clerkship at the dhc? I hear they dont have an exam, unlike the SC
Where exactly? I can't seem to find the emails? Sorry if my question is silly
Brother follow Linkedin and get connected to all presents law researchers and clerks attached to judges. Usually they only post about vacancies in the judges chamber. It will be easy for identification of these jobs if you expand your network connection on Linkedin.