Read 40 comments as:
Filter By
hello, girlies! request to please drop the names of comfortable heels (if any) that you wear to work!!! [or at least what not to buy if you haven't figured it out yet too]
So the men asking about the tailoring shops or watches or cars or formals have the respective fetishes? Women talking anything is about sex for you huh?
Budget: Brands like catwalk, inc5 and metro do great formal heels. Appropriate height and style. Most of their styles are padded on the inside so they provide excellent comfort. Range is 2k-3k.

Mid range: Zara, Mango and H&M also do great heels. I like their designs the best because of how sleek and smart they look however, they’re not the best in terms of comfort and durability. Range is 3k-5k.

Higher end: Aldo, Charles and Keith and Steve Madden. C&K is personal favourite, they’re smart comfy
You obviously don't read very much. The person said "Higher end". That would make it in comparison to the Mid range. The summary provided is actually quite accurate. You, on the other hand, have contributed absolutely nothing to the conversation.
I think it is for a good pair of formal footwear that will last you 2-3 years at least. If you’re looking for an even cheaper category then you’ll find it in street markets like Sarojini, Lajpat Nagar, Linking Road, Elco Market etc. Those would be between 500-1k, uncomfortable and of terrible quality. I’d rather spend once on a couple of good durable pairs rather than going through the embarrassment of my heel snapping or sole coming off in the middle of a work day.
2k-3k is my girlfriend's entire budget for living in a different city. 😭
you've never tried steve madden if you think they're smart or comfy, they're hideous and i've never worn mine for more than 2 hours cause they're literally the most uncomfortable shoes on the market
Excellent response. Will also add Mochi and (at the higher end) Clarks London to the list of go-to brands!
Had you been real you’d have known Loboutins are known for uncomfortable heels.
the kate and single pump heels of louboutins are very comfortable, heels are not exactly a comfortable choice too, and had you owned a few pairs you would know that louboutins and any other good quality heels are uncomfortable in first few wears but once they break in they feel like clouds
I have heard a lot that loboutins is quite painful to wear? is that true or am i confusing it with some other brand?
Just go to your local shoe shop, non-branded, and you can get yourself a quality, affordable pair within Rs. 500.

Guy here, but I have personally tried it out for multiple footwear for daily use. It works.
Clarks. I have their square toe heels in all colours. 9k in store, half price online on sale. THE most comfortable and enduring pair of shoes I have ever worn.
All bought online and during sale, I use:
1. Bata: ballerinas, came about INR 500-700 and Mary Janes with Heels for 1800 but you can find it on sale now for 1500;
2. Metro: black closed wedges for INR 900-1200;
3. Skechers (shoes), the one I specifically bought during sale costed about INR 2700
No heels, but leather moccasins from Coach and Vanilla Moon for the Delhi winter. Super comfy and genuine, soft leather.
A 2-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 0-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 7-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 12-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 3-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 21-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.