Read 22 comments as:
Filter By
my rank is between 173x(don't want to reveal myself) which one should i apply for in nri sponsored, i know most of you are gonna down vote it because nri is not a very great thing but i have prepared for 2 years for this exam I can't let go of this opportunity sorry, and others GNLU is too expensive but i can afford nluj or nujs atleast by loan so which one should i choose and will i get into all 3 of these?
First of all, no one is gonna downvote you. Secondly you will aaram se get into all of these if your NRI-S rank is within 550. You have it around 200-300s maybe. So yes. In vacancies toh kaafi logo ko milta hein.

Now time for the main talk, NLUJ as a NRI-S category will be much better. The fee is the least plus you have two instalments to pay the amount. Nujs NRI-S honestly won’t be that good. Being from the college itself, if you are getting a seat here as a general candidate then it might have made sense. GNLU is a good option after NLUJ.

Now, if you are availing loan, then I am sorry, you should avoid this NRI-S category. Because the amount is humongous (another reason to avoid nujs and gnlu). Take whatever general NLU you are getting and retake clat if it makes sense. You may find it difficult to even repay your loans. And I am not talking about 2-3 years. It may sound harsh but this is the reality. In any year, if you have to start the loan, then you are in danger. Avoid.
always go by the ranking of the herd, as nujs has better reputation that either nluj or gnlu, go for nujs
Is GNLU NRI fees less than NUJS NRI fees? If not, then why do you think that GNLU would be a better option after NLUJ? Honestly asking, not trolling.
Why is a general candidature at NUJS better than one at GNLU, but it's the other way around for NRI? Can you please explain?
Sure, a general candidate at nujs gets lower batch size, a stable environment to pay his loans back as the ROI is good. The hostel size gets downsized. But for Gujju NLU, there are certain NRI scholarships for NRI-S too. Plus if you are spending that much money (which is similar to nujs), you are automatically getting good hostesls at Gujarat, which is not possible at nujs.
However, NUJS will provide you with better faculty and arguably a more diverse range of opportunities, stronger alumni group, students having more say in matters concerning them, credit courses from industry people including alumni. Those are equally available to gen cat and NRI alike. Hostel issue is real though. GNLU definitely has got better hostels and living conditions.
Hi I don’t sense any difference of opportunities among the two colleges of GNLU and NUJS. GNLU’s credit courses are also increasingly becoming relevant. Plus the hostel and the living conditions matter if he or she is paying that many bucks. Placements peh anyway there is no diff with GNLu eventually overtaking because of GIFT
i told you there will be people down voting and lol I honestly don't care about them and thanks for your advice man and about the loan thing if it's jodhpur i don't think I need to take loan as it's semester payment of 4 lakhs. and you mentioned vacancies,so for my rank should I wait even after the college starts to apply in vacancies or will I get in any round before colleges start as if I join a college then I get this and there's any problem with refund in my college it would be a problem financially for me,once again thank you so much
Hi, so barring all the other contests that have already started, yes for NRI- go for NLUJ with close eyes. You can try out NLIU too as the fee will be less there but well NLUJ is dope. And as for the NRI rankings this year, you have a good chance of getting in the first or the second list itself on May. But if you take a general college, then there’s no problem anyway. Stick with it. All the best for NLUJ
will all the rounds end before July bro? because I think July is when college starts please correct me if im wrong
same doubt,in the nri list published by jodhpur on 20th July 2023 it says about a person with rank 1430 being shortlisted. if a person with that rank itself only got shortlisted in July mid how long will it take to go for ranks 2000 and all?
Mid-July is the time for GNLU, NUJS and NLUJ. Okay now see, you don’t have to wait much after the fifth list as Some nlus do update their rank on websites (like NLIU, HNLU) and some websites don’t (Like NUJS, MNLU). Either way, you will get a mail offer to pay the amount within a very small amount of time. So y’all will join college anyway by august.
but then missing college for one month will be a big thing won't it?
A 84-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
The NUJS website and brochure provided the figure that I referred to. Are you getting your info from elsewhere?
Bhai brochure peh there are semester increments too from the 3rd sem. Please pay attention.